Friday, April 13, 2012

My Passion

You know what... I must say that I am entirely grateful for the internet! If I hadn't started watching makeup tutorials on YouTube I wouldn't be doing all of you ladies' makeup all the time hehe.. I have learned more than I ever imagined I would, or could, by sitting in front of a computer. Watching all these beautiful and talented ladies on the internet has so much enhanced my skills to be able to make people not only feel beautiful about their looks on the outside, but their "looks" on the inside as well!! Nothing brings me greater joy than to transform someone to what they never thought they could be, and to see the excitement and astonishment on their pretty lil faces! So thank you, Lord for giving me such a wonderful talent and the endless ability to enhance the beauty of all who come to me. I hope and pray that my career in makeup artistry will exceed everyone's expectations, including my own. If you have a passion for something, and might be a little scared to just go for it... don't! Strive to be the best that you can be in all you do, of course, BUT especially your passion! Because when you are so passionate about something, and give it your all you will NEVER go wrong. God will give you what you deserve, and what he thinks is best for your life!

So I hope you all can take a little something from my "ranting of thankfulness", and just go for your dreams and never give them up... no matter what people may say, no matter the doubts others may have. Be the best that you can be, and you'll go far!

With a fire fire for beauty in my heart, and with all my love,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment