Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Witchy Trick

Has your super oily skin been a witch of a problem? Well the best solution is to fight a witch with a witch hehe! Witch Hazel has been known to be a great toner for the skin. It cleanses as well as maintain excessive oil by drying it up without drying out the skin, AND is all natural so you aren't putting any yucky, harsh chemicals on your face. I, myself, have EXTREMELY oily skin!! So much as when I wake up in the morning it looks and feels like I dipped my face in a tub of grease (yes, it's gross, I know). I followed the directions the other night by applying this with a cotton pad all over my face after having washed and dried my skin. The smell is a little funky, but completely bearable once you see the awesome results!! I woke up the next morning and touched my face with almost disbelief. My skin wasn't oily AT ALL! Crazy huh? I made sure to check my face throughout the rest of the day, and was so pleasantly surprised to find that it hadn't got its typical "shiny disco ball-ness" as usual! I am so beyond happy with this product, and can not wait to see all the other benefits and results I will see with the Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel. So all of you suffering from oily skin... GO BUY THIS STUFF! Haha! What are you waiting for?!

With all my love, but without my "disco ball" have a wonderful day, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment